BIG BUX!!! BIG BUX!!! BIG BUX!!!
The time has come🖒😊
2019 BIG BUX REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Approx 15 spots left (we added a few) is the estimate if everyone from last year comes again. Will be first come first serve if you raced in the BIG BUX last year you need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your spot again this year.
If new we will need your registration form
A couple new and refresh items to share
1. Prize money is GUARANTEED this year.
Salem Cont. has sponsored the BOX class
White Spruce Ent. has sponsored the JR dragster Mac and Cheese Nationals.
Brent Marshall is sponsor for NO BOX class😊
Thank you to all of them😊
2. All entries MUST be for both days (no single day entries)
3. Paid parking stalls are not guaranteed for this event.
4. Pit parking will be assigned
5. If you attended last year’s race your spot is reserved until APRIL 30,2019. Please send in your registration form by then or just a quick pm to nitro or Foji , after that date it will be made available for others
If you attended last year and are on
6. 50 cars per class (only due to pit space)
7. If by MAY 15, 2018 a class is not full and the other is not we will offer additional spots for the full class (this is to ensure we get 100 cars this season in box and no box combined)
8. Registration form is online at www.nitromotorsportspark.com
It is located under race schedule tab and right below the 2019 BIG BUX poster
Please email this back to us complete ASAP.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY FUNDS YET UNTIL WE CONTACT YOU.
9. This is a non points event
10. Once we have a final count on MAY 31, 2018. Deposits of $200 (non refundable) of race fees will be required (e-transfer) WE WILL CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY WHEN DEPOSIT IS DUE PLEASE DO NOT SEND WITH REGISTRATIONS. If deposit is not paid by JUNE 8, 2019 your spot will be forfeited to another
11. If everyone from last year comes again we have available about 15 spots total , So to be fair we will make a list of new racers entering and date stamp their entry forms. Very important to get your form in ASAP please
12. There will be no Friday night drags this event. There will be a test and tune for BIG BUX contestants only and this test and tune will be bracketed
Be prepared to have fun. This is a must. Lexy had some plans for a good time.
Any questions please do not hesitate to email us.